According to the Modular Building Institute (MBI), Permanent Modular Construction is: ”A design and construction process performed in a manufacturing facility which produces building components or modules that are constructed to be transported to a permanent building site.
- Interested in becoming a #contractor with Icon Construction? Start here icon-construction.com/contractors/ #jobs #construction #contractors 3 years ago
- Take a peak at the new VA Law Enforcement facility we designed icon-construction.com/2014/10/two-st… 3 years ago
- RT @dallasnews: Hospital exec calls second worker's #Ebola diagnosis an 'unprecedented crisis,' d-news.co/CNf1c http://t.co/gxzCCCq… 3 years ago
- RT @GDC4Systems: It may look like just a radio, but it functions like a mini cell tower for Soldiers. bit.ly/RiflemanRadio http://t.co/vC… 3 years ago
- RT @Raytheon: It's not science fiction; it's rocket science. See how the #military defends American soil. rtn.co/1Dg8I0M http://t.c… 3 years ago